We are looking for original and creative designs for Bodhi Meditation's 2019 calendars. We welcome all creative geniuses to submit your creative ideas from now until Mar 25, 2018.
If your design is selected, we will provide compensation and contact you with details of collaboration!
We welcome participants from any nationality, ethnicity and cultural background. We also welcome you to spread the news of our search for calendar designs.
Organizer: International Bodhi Meditation Organization
I. Terms and conditions:
1. Theme: With dream comes strength (If you like to draw a few more, you may choose another theme to express yourself.)
2. Style: It can be simple, adorable, child-like, beautiful or it may also contain deeper meanings.
3. Method of submission: Please send a digital copy of your design (can be a scanned copy or a picture) to [email protected], and remember to include your name as well as contact number.
4. Dimensions: Minimum 420mmx297mm [equivalent to A3 paper in portrait mode]
5. Resolution: Minimum 100dpi.
II. Deadline for submission: March 25, 2018
III. Things to note:
1. Only original work will be accepted. Any submission that infringes on third-party's intellectual property - including but not limited to copying and modification of other people's work - will be disqualified. All legal consequences of such intellectual property infringement activities will also be solely borne by the person who submitted the work.
2. No fees will be collected for this activity.
3. If there are conflicting interpretations of the terms and conditions for this activity, International Bodhi Meditation Organization's interpretation shall be final.
4. Only email submissions are allowed. Please send your entries to: [email protected]