Have you noticed that more and more people are always unhappy although they have everything in life?
In this modern age, we have endless news to read, music to listen, movies to watch, gyms to exercise, friends to sing together and even holidays to look forward to. Our daily schedule is pack with activities, yet, we still experience a feeling of emptiness in the silence of the night.
Some said, “I am earnest in my practice. I chant and experience dharma bliss when meditating. Yet, why do I still feel troubled easily when I face obstacles in life? I am already diligent in my practice and yet misfortunes continue to happen to me?” Once we start to complain and be resentful, we return to our “old self”!
If self-cultivation can make our life happier and help us achieve our dreams, how nice would that be? The journey of life is full of ups and downs. If we can share our experience with fellow cultivators, perhaps we will gain more through exchanges of various aspects of lives as we learn from one another?
This Saturday, welcome you to join me and learn about how to be a happy self-cultivator. Let’s learn how to make us healthier, happier and more auspicious!
More sharing, more blessings!
Online Global Group Practice Schedules:
1. Taipei/ Beijing/ Malaysia/ Singapore: May 19, 2018, at 9:00hrs
2. Korea: May 19, 2017, at 10:00hrs
3. North America (Eastern Zone): May 18, 2018 at 21:00hrs
4. North America (Pacific Zone): May 18, 2018 at 18:00hrs
5. Melbourne (Australia): May 19, 2018, at 11:00hrs
6. Jakarta (Indonesia): May 19, 2018, at 8:00hrs
7. Romania: May 19, 2018, at 4:00hrs
8. London (United Kingdom): May 19, 2018, at 2:00hrs
9. Sydney (Australia): May 19, 2018, at 11:00hrs
10. Yangon (Myanmar): May 19, 2018, at 07:30hrs
(Group practice generally starts at 9.00 a.m. in all Bodhi Meditation Centers. It is advisable to call your local center for confirmation.)