【Pre-recorded Live Broadcast Notice】 The Memory of Nalanda
Live Broadcast Time:
Taipei (Asia): Saturday, March 16, 2019 (Saturday), at 10:00 AM.
Vancouver (North America): March 15, 2019 (Friday), at 7:00 PM.
The memory of Nalanda...
Nalanda is the most legendary Buddhist monastery in ancient India. It is also the place where the essence of dharma is most abundance and preserved.
Thousands of years ago, Buddha was here to preach the Dharma. He helped many practitioners from confusion to enlightenment and also helped the fools to gain wisdom. From its beginning to its heyday, Nalanda has generated many legendary stories and wisdom of Buddha and pushed the Dharma to its greatest glorious peak.
So how do we communicate with Buddha that existed thousands years ago?
What is the inseparable relationship between ancient Nalanda and modern meditation?
This Saturday, let’s talk about the Memory of Nalanda…
Let’s once again return to the heyday of the Buddha and benefit together from the wisdom and essence of the Dharma.
【Global Live Broadcast Schedule】
1. Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego
North America (Pacific Zone): Mar 15, 2019, at 7:00 pm
2. Taipei, Beijing, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong: Mar 16, 2019, at 10:00 am
3. Toronto, New York, Boston, Washington DC, Miami, Atlanta, Orlando:
North America (Eastern Zone): Mar 15, 2019, at 10:00 pm
4. London: Mar 16, 2019, at 2:00 am
5. Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, Stockholm: Mar 16, 2019, at 3:00 am
6. Romania: Mar 16, 2019, at 4:00 am
7. Yangon (Myanmar): Mar 16, 2019, at 8:30 am
8. Jakarta (Indonesia): Mar 16, 2019, at 9:00 am
9. Seoul (Korea): Mar 16, 2019, at 11:00 am
10. Melbourne (Australia): Mar 16, 2019, at 1:00 pm